Sponsored by the Knights of Columbus, St. Paul’s Catholic Church (202 E Washington St. Greencastle, IN) is Oktoberfest on Saturday, October 1, from 3:00 PM to 10:00 PM.
This is a family friendly event, open to the public.
The event will have kids’ activities from 3:00 PM to 8:00 PM, including bounce house, games, and prizes. Adults can enjoy a variety of craft and domestic beer, as well as wine. Guests can also enjoy food (much of it from Myers Market), bingo, number wheel, poker booth, pull tabs, and a robust raffle.
Prizes for the raffle include:
- $50 Marvin’s Restaurant Gift Card
- $50 Bainbridge Dari-Ette Gift Card
- $50 Almost Home Restaurant Gift Card
- $50 Gift Card - The Fluttering Duck Restaurant or 2 West Restaurant-The Inn at DePauw
- $50 Taco Wapo Restaurant Gift Card
- $50 Breadworks Restaurant Gift Card
- $75 Putnam Inn Restaurant Gift Card
- Clover Meadows Golf Course, Cloverdale, IN – Twosome for Golf – 18 Holes with Cart
- Oak Ridge Golf Course, Brazil, IN – Foursome for Golf – 18 Holes with Cart
- Hopwood Cellars Winery, Zionsville, IN – Gift Certificate for Wine Tasting - 8 People
- A Day at The Lake-Iron Horse Lake (Keith & Lori Johnson) - Water Fun for the Family
- Bridgewater Golf Club, Carmel, IN – Twosome for Golf – 18 Holes with Cart
- Indiana University Basketball – 2 Tickets (Game TBA)
- Holiday World & Splashin’ Safari – 2 One-Day Passes
- Stables Steakhouse, Terre Haute, IN – Gift Certificate
- $100 Myers’ Market Gift Card
- $100 Cash (2 of these, separate drawings)
- French Lick Resort – 1 Night Stay for 2 People & Twosome for Golf at Donald Ross Course
- Indianapolis Colts – 4 Tickets (Lower Level)